Home » » Super Street Fighter IV M.U.G.E.N 364MB [Filesonic]

Super Street Fighter IV M.U.G.E.N 364MB [Filesonic]

 
Super Street Fighter IV M.U.G.E.N
PC game | English | Genre: Fighting | 364 MB

This game contains 31 characters (30 from Street Fighter + 1 from TEKKEN) and 42 stages (most of them in Hi Res).
I HAVENT MADE THOSE CHARACTERS AND STAGES. I ONLY GATHER THEM ALL, FIXED WHAT I MUST, BALANCED THEM AND PLACED THEM IN MY OWN MADE SCREENPACK

If you want to play it on Full Screen press Alt+Enter

This still isnt a final version of the game. Seth is not finished yet, but I promise that he will be in updated version of the game. All SF characters (except Yun and Yang) have their SSF4 Endings. I was a bit inspired by Street Fighter X Tekken (PS3/Xbox360) so I added Kazuya to this game as a hidden character.

Download:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Comments for Error files also Error Link all games are tested by admin, Sorry for late post "

Recent Activity

 
Copyright © 2014 GamingDownload